American Radworx LLC and its divisions, including Fleet Air Technologies, Jack’s Radiator Service and Radiator Solutions by American Radworx LLC specializes in Heat Transfer products such as Radiators, Charge Air Coolers, AC Condensers, Oil Coolers, and Tube & Shell Heat Exchangers as well as Emission-related products such as EGR Coolers, Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF), and Diesel Oxidation Catalysts (DOC). We offer New, Rebuilt, Recored, and Used products as well as Cleaning & Repair.
WHAT IS COVERED
American Radworx LLC warrants its part to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for the warranty period indicated from the date of installation and for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the vehicle on which the part is installed.
American Radworx LLC’s sole and exclusive obligation under this warranty is limited to, at American Radworx LLC’s option, replacement, repair or refund of the purchase price. To make a claim, you must provide proof of purchase. In the event that it is determined that the part must be replaced, the original part must be returned to American Radworx LLC to obtain the replacement part, repair or refund.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
- New HD Truck Bar & Plate Style Charge Air Coolers
- New Automotive & Light Truck Radiators
- New Automotive & Light Truck Condensers
Limited 2-year Warranty
- New HD Truck Bolt-On Style Radiators
- New HD Truck Plastic & Aluminum Radiators
- New HD Truck Standard Charge Air Coolers (Excluding Bar & Plate Style which carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty)
- New DPFs - Diesel Particulate Filters
- New DOCs - Diesel Oxidation Catalysts
Limited 1-year Warranty
- New Complete Industrial/Agricultural Radiators
- New Complete Industrial/Agricultural Charge Air Coolers
- New HD Truck Solder-Together Radiators
- New AC Condensers
- New Oil Coolers
- New Tube & Shell Heat Exchangers
- New EGR - Exhaust Gas Recirculation Coolers
- New Grommets
- New Air Conditioning Parts
- New Heater Cores
- New Fan Blades
- New Fan Shrouds
Limited 30-day Warranty
- Any used items, including Radiators, Charge Air Coolers, AC Condensers, Oil Coolers, EGRs, DPFs, and DOCs
- Accessory items such as grommets, mounts, hoses, clamps and caps
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
Because this warranty applies to defects in materials and workmanship, it does not apply to normal worn parts, damage resulting from road hazards, gravel, debris, adjustments or damage caused by misuse, neglect, accident, abnormal operation, improper installation, engine or turbo failure, conditions that cause failure to the vehicle’s warning device, or alteration or removal of the parts. Warranty does not include cost associated with part removal, installation, inconvenience or consequential damages. To validate the above warranty coverage, the following measures must be undertaken upon replacement of Complete Radiators, Radiator Cores and/or Charge Air Coolers. Failure to provide specific and documented proofs of original installation and subsequent replacement will void warranty coverage and the claim will be denied.
- Cooling system must be properly flushed and filled with new coolant mixture.
- Recommended coolant mixture should be a 50/50 mix of coolant and distilled water or as recommended by vehicle manufacturer. It is highly recommended to use distilled water and it is mandatory for all aluminum cooling components.
- All external causes that can lead to electrolysis and/or corrosion must be verified and eliminated.
- Electrical, electronic, and/or mechanical devices, such as; thermostat, sensors, gauges, sending units, water pump and devices used to monitor and maintain optimal engine temperature, must be verified for proper operation.The installer must use recognized trade methods and procedures. American Radworx LLC shall not be liable for misrepresentation made by third party regarding warranty application and/or coverage, nor does American Radworx LLC authorize anyone to substitute itself in lieu of American Radworx LLC for representation toward American Radworx LLC customers. Only American Radworx LLC can authorize and approve warranty claim and its processing according to American Radworx LLC policies and procedures. Replacement or repair shall be the only remedy available to a purchase under this warranty. ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARE EXCLUDED FROM THIS WARRANTY.
- Shipping cost of returns if there is nothing wrong with the product.